The Do LaB always encourages people to carpool. We’ll have a carpool app shortly that allows you to link up with others if you need to catch a ride.
We have partnered with the Best Western Posada Royale, which is offering a group rate for all Rise & Shine attendees. The Best Western Posada Royale is located at:
1775 Madera Road
Toll-Free Reservations: 800-994-4884
Call reservations and mention Rise and Shine and receive the group rate or book online and type “01540450″ under discount codes.
There are also other hotels and a few campgrounds within 10 miles of the event location that offer RV and tent camping spots.
Rise & Shine offers camping at the event and will be available on a first come first serve basis as space is limited. There is a $50 camping pass which includes camping for the entire event but this pass IS NOT included in the event ticket price.
• Each participant planning to camp at Rise and Shine must purchase this pass even if they are sharing a camp space or tent with someone else.
• Due to space there will be no car camping passes or RV passes sold for this event.
• All campers will park their vehicles and we will shuttle you and your gear to the different campgrounds. You will not be able to unload your vehicle at your campsite.
The camping areas are first come first serve.
• Shade structures are permitted but be mindful of the amount of space you take up and consider your neighbors when planning your shade.
There will be showers for a nominal fee at Rise & Shine so you can get sweaty doing yoga and clean up before you dance.
Rise & Shine is continuing The Do LaB’s tradition of giving water away in the effort to reduce the wasteful use of disposable water bottles. There will be multiple water stations with water filters to improve taste and remove any VOCs, sediments, and chlorine. Plastic bottles will NOT be available for sale. We also ask that you please not bring them.
Pack it in and pack it out. Please be sure to clean up your campsite thoroughly before departing the event. And while on site please help us sort all of your recycling, trash and compost. Your cooperation and commitment to The Do LaB’s Green Mission Statement “Leave It Better, Leave It Beautiful” is paramount to our event’s continued success.
• This is an all ages event but anyone under 18 years of age must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.
• Underage drinking and illegal drug use is NOT permitted! Non-compliance with this could jeopardize the future of Do LaB events and could also result in arrest.
• Amplified sound is NOT permitted in camping areas! Please leave your sound systems at home and enjoy the music we are providing on our stages.
• Dogs and other pets are NOT allowed. If you show up with a dog, you will not be admitted into the event. We will direct you to the nearest kennel.
• We encourage pre-cycled trash and pack-it-in/pack-it-out practices for the weekend. Less trash really does equal more fun!
• Participants may not bring their own alcohol to the event but there will be multiple bars serving until 2am.